Small businesses applying internet marketing strategies reach buyers who are searching for products and services online.
As a client of our internet marketing agency, your business will make the best use of:
- website design or redesign: an effective website attracts your target audience and converts those visitors into customers
- social media platforms: Using Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, LinkedIn and other social media channels expands your ability to engage with potential and existing customers
- email marketing campaigns: Staying in touch with all email addresses in your database is inexpensive and effective in growing traffic to your website and increase sales revenue.
Your success in communicating with your target audience, building relationships and increasing sales via internet marketing is what we do best. When we help you become successful, we achieve our goals.
Effective Websites and SEO
Your website is the cornerstone of your small business internet marketing strategy.
If your website is not converting visitors to clients, your website needs to be changed. Maybe the content needs to be changed, maybe the navigation needs to be cleaner, maybe more white space is needed using bullets rather than paragraphs with images or photos. Your website should be continually evolving to be more efficient in converting potential customers into paying customers.
Building a great website is only the first step in getting it seen. SEO (search engine optimization) is not as difficult as many so-called SEO experts try to make it sound. Here are some things that help improve traffic to your webiste:
- links from online directories
- involvement and growth of your audience on social media channels
- frequently adding great content via a blog
- use of appropriate keywords
- title tags, paragraph headers, alt text for your photos and good meta descriptions
- email campaigns
Social Media and Email Marketing Campaigns
Use social media and email marketing campaigns to stay in contact and keep your company name top of mind. Using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and a blog can be very effective in expanding your audience and driving more traffic to your website.
Previously, business owners had to pay very high rates for newspaper, TV and radio advertising. Those media were charging businesses to communicate with their audience. Businesses paid to advertise to all those people who read the newspaper, watched that TV program or listened to that radio station. Now with social media marketing, you are currently able to create your own audience for free. Unfortunately, it is also very time consuming.
We’re featured Fort Lauderdale web designers in Florida web design section of web designers directory.