Virtual Fundamentals Internet Marketing Services Include:
The widespread adaptation to the internet for information, communication, shopping, entertainment and more has changed the field of marketing forever. Your marketing plan today should include a website that converts visitors into customers as well as social media channels, email marketing and informative blog content.
Old Marketing Tools: Yellow Pages, Radio/TV/Newspaper Advertising and Direct Mail Have Been Replaced by New Marketing Tools: Websites, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- The yellow pages were the resource for searching for companies providing the products and services in need by the consumer. Gone are the days when company names that started with late letters in the alphabet were disadvantaged. Instead of vying for AAA Air conditioning or paying for expensive display ads, companies now compete for top listings on the search engines. Being on the 3rd or 4th page of Google results is not conducive to being found by potential customers who are not looking for you by company name. Hence the need for SEO (search engine optimization) which helps elevate your company profile in Google search.
- Media advertising has diminished in importance as the number of newspaper subscribers declines and people access their news online. Radio and television advertising are still not practical for a company with a limited budget. Using social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and content marketing (email marketing and blogs), companies can grow their own audience rather than paying for the audience of major media companies.
- Direct mail has been replaced by email marketing campaigns eliminating the need to pay graphic artists for design, printers for good paper stock and color, database companies for addresses and postage.
- Internet marketing online directories with consumer reviews have impacted customer service and a business’ reputation (e.g. Angie’s List, Yelp, etc.)
- Tracking programs such as Google Analytics and Email Service Providers such as Constant Contact facilitate knowledge as to who is going to your website or opening your email. Data that was previously unknown now provides valuable feedback on the success or failure of your internet marketing efforts.
Internet marketing continues to change quickly and it can feel overwhelming. Consider working with internet marketing professionals who have embraced these new marketing tools and can save you a lot of time. We clearly explain to our clients what we are doing for your business and why.
If you have any questions about how internet marketing might improve your business bottom line, please give us a call at 754.229.1232 (o) or 954-562-5951 (c) for a FREE consultation.